Cedric D'Costa has shared OneDrive files with you. To view them, click the link or image below.
Hi Coaches and Referees,

My team has a question about the M12- Satellite Orbit mission. The Challenge guide states
"on or above the area between the 2 lines of the outer orbit". Please see the attached image file
(challengeguideM12.jpg) where the satellite is placed in front of the double lines
indicating this is 8 points. Is this position the "above" mentioned in the Challenge guide or
is "above" literally above the "2 lines"?

In my attachment M12positions.jpg, please advise of the 4 positions, which ones would
be 8 points. Per the image and statement in the Challenge guide, it should be 1 and 2.
Is this correct?

Thank you,
Cedric D'Costa