ev3lessons is indeed a great site for this type of information. Also, I highly recommend the FLL Official forums:

You can a lot of great tips for all aspects of FLL, rule interpretations (unofficial, but still very helpful), and is just a good place to hang out online!

Skip
Coach, Team Alpha Centauri

.