The success criteria for Crater Crossing were clear as stated in the original Challenge Guide. The Nov 05 2018 update, not so much.

From the Nov 05 2018 Update: “Anything CONNECTED to the crossing object however, is PART OF the crossing equipment…” Huh? What is meant by “CONNECTED”? If I pull something with a hook on a string and after I stop applying a force, am I still "connected”?

On Nov 7, 2018, at 8:45 PM, VA-DC FLL Referee Advisor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Teams,
  there are three new Robot Game updates this week for you to look at.  None should be very surprising.

U04 -- yes, the Satellites are fragile, so let's recognize that
U05 -- in order to score on Crater Crossing, you have to have something cross the Craters
U06 -- the spacecraft in Escape Velocity needs to stay up at the top of the model to score.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor