We had a question about solar array score that some clarification would help. Our strategy was to pull the panel. In the first round we pulled but got 0 points. Am pretty sure that the other team pushed their panel. Needless the team changed the program to pushing it to be safe. Looking at the mission write up it says potential scores can be 40 as well. Can someone please explain how can that be achieved?

Mission

Solar panels need to be angled toward or away from you, depending on strategy and conditions.

Scores