Our team was at the Hayfield 1 tournament. What a great event and amazing volunteers, judges and organizers. The volunteers and judges were extremely friendly putting the kids at ease.

I have to also say, volunteers walking us to judging rooms was so great, no stress about being at the right place. Thank you all so much for making this a huge success.

Best Regards
Saritha Soma (Team Activators - 31464)