My interpretation is that you should *not* be allowed to launch or
relaunch your robot if "Your Robot and everything in Base it’s about to
move or use is arranged by hand as you like, is *not* all fitting
“COMPLETELY IN
BASE” and measuring no taller than 12 inches” (30.5 cm)." . You would
either be stopped from launching by the referee (possible but unlikely) or
the missions completed from that particular launch would be not scored
(most probable).

You are not meeting the Launching requirements for a "READY SITUATION"
provided in R13.

[image: image.png]
Have fun! See you this weekend!
Bill