Hi everyone,
I hope we've all had some time to recover from the 2018 FLL season!  For those that want to continue the fun, there will be a FLL scrimmage at CNU in Newport News on June 1st.  This will be a part of the larger Newport News Public Schools/CNU Community STEM Fair (free and open to the public).  Details are below for any teams that might be interested.

* When: Saturday, June 1st, approximately 9 am - 2 pm
* Where: Christopher Newport University, Newport News VA
* Who: Any group of 9-14 year old students interested in having a team (you do NOT need to be a registered FLL team)
* Cost: FREE for teams and spectators.  Food will be available for purchase if interested.  There will be lots of other STEM activities at the event as well.
* Challenge: FLL 2018 Challenge - Into Orbit (if you are a new team and need the field challenge, please contact me).  The tournament will be robot game and informal robot design judging only.  No project presentation or core values judging sessions.  We will not use age divisions but will have rookie and veteran team divisions so this will be a great place to try FLL for the first time.

If your team(s) are interested in participating or need more info, please let me know ([log in to unmask]).  I don't need firm commitments yet, but if I know you're interested I'll make sure to keep you on the potential teams list and will keep in contact.

Thanks and I hope to see folks on June 1st!

Karen