One of the simplest ways to find an FLL team for your child in NoVa is to
join Nova Labs Robotics <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__robotics.nova-2Dlabs.org_about_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=MZQFto2eZuu1EGe3IBMu9Crwnb67lS1tUjEcnwFKlw8&s=ffb12ASRmCj9TQPqiw0WbmrlDOe2Fni9DZiewqLwzYU&e=>. We are a
makerspace <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.nova-2Dlabs.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=MZQFto2eZuu1EGe3IBMu9Crwnb67lS1tUjEcnwFKlw8&s=ahNNpPRpkHGj_7X4yFbGEmKo7fnQ4UHcIrh_2LD-Vy0&e=> in Reston that fields 5-10 FLL
teams and 5+ FTC teams every season. We have dozens of robot kits, mats,
plenty of space to meet, coaches and mentors, training sessions (one this
Sat) <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.meetup.com_NOVA-2DMakers_events_258744773_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=MZQFto2eZuu1EGe3IBMu9Crwnb67lS1tUjEcnwFKlw8&s=R6E7CmxR-ebjpYQoh4KTQ9ha7dg5zvVDxZHX2J7C8aQ&e=> / workshops and
advanced fabrication facilities for producing project work and doing
research.

Many of our teams stick together for several years forming bonds between
kids and deepening their teamwork.

We do charge a participation fee to cover expenses (scholarships available)
but mostly what we ask is for parents to get involved, perhaps becoming a
coach, an assistant coach, or to help with the robotics program in some
capacity. If it feels intimidating to coach, don't worry, there's training
and mentoring available for coaches.

Here's a story about one of our teams that had a chance to visit NASA HQ
this season -
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__fllblog.wordpress.com_2019_03_08_teams-2Dout-2Dof-2Dthis-2Dworld-2Dvisit-2Dto-2Dnasa-2Dhq_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=MZQFto2eZuu1EGe3IBMu9Crwnb67lS1tUjEcnwFKlw8&s=VDI7V8kXkqa8OWR3HLi2CKt0MOGL4mpPjBnFw5W70h8&e=

If you're interested let us know - [log in to unmask]