Hello all,

I am also looking for a team for my 7 year old son, I am located in Vienna, Va. thanks!

On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 7:46 AM Amy Nichols <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Paulette...

We're in Hampton Roads and if you're interested in starting your own team, we'd be happy to help you get started. Or you may want to approach your son's school about starting a team at the school. Either way, let us know if we can help.

Amy Nichols
The Ruling Robot Falcons
The Magically Energized Lightning Waffle Bunnies