Hi everyone,
We still have some space left in the FLL scrimmage at CNU in Newport News on June 1st.  This will be a part of the larger Newport News Public Schools/CNU Community STEM Fair.  Details are below for any teams that might be interested.

* When: Saturday, June 1st, approximately 9 am - 2 pm
* Where: Christopher Newport University, Newport News VA
* Who: Any group of 9-14 year old students interested in having a team
* Cost: FREE for teams and spectators.  There will be lots of other STEM activities at the event as well.
* Challenge: FLL 2018 Challenge - Into Orbit (robot game and informal robot design judging only).
* We will have rookie and veteran divisions instead of age divisions.

If your team(s) are interested in participating or need more info, please let me know ([log in to unmask]).  If you have already contacted me, I already have you on the list and will be confirming information with you in early May.

Thanks and I hope to see folks on June 1st!

Karen