Hello to my neighbors in Roanoke Valley!

#1: I’m reaching out to gauge interest in a new coach workshop in July at Roanoke College (Salem, VA).  Hands-on time with EV3, getting started with the project, and more.  If you’re interested, please get in touch!

#2: Roanoke College will be hosting a regularly-scheduled Saturday afternoon FLL workshop/scrimmage for area teams.  We’ll have a double table (great chance to practice the coopertition mission!), visits from local experts, and experienced coaches FIRST alumni on hand to help with mentoring.  Let me know if you’d like details as we have them.

Thanks,

Cathy Sarisky

Coach, Robotic Rhinos

RCROBOTS (Roanoke College Robotics Outreach Builds Opportunities Through Service)

540-375-2438

http://roanoke.edu/robots