Hi Chris! First, thank you very much for volunteering to be a coach! I
think you will love it. You will find no shortage of help here in the
listserv.

I think you meant "practice sessions"??? Of course, the number of practices
and duration of each practice is up to you. I think most teams associated
with a school practice at least twice a week. Some teams practice more
often, perhaps even every day, usually after school. And I think two hours
is pretty standard.

Does that answer your question?

Skip Morrow