Hi, My son is 9 years old (will be 10 by this October) and is in 5th grade. He is very good with EV3 robot building and programming. He participated in WRO Regular Elementary division earlier this Spring and did well (got well above the nationals qualifying score). He is very much interested to join a team for this year's FLL. If any team is looking for a team member please let me know. We live in Ashburn, VA.

On a side note, if I can't find a team for him, I am thinking of starting a new team and coach. So please let me know if you are looking for a team. Thank you.