Look in the student engineering notebook on page 10 for examples. Then the
experts on page 19 go with the project sparks on pages 20-21. Sessions 2-5
use those project sparks for inspiration. We had the same problems. For a
coach, it takes both books.
Mark Nottingham
6th Grade Science Teacher
First Lego League Robotics Coach- CCMS Team 31516
Carroll County Middle School
Carroll County Public Schools
(276)728-2382