Most of the people that I have talked with expect the Equipment to be
free-standing during the Inspection, so that the Referee is able to take a
close look, if needed.

Disassembly and reassembly of attachments in Home is under the control of
the team.  The Technicians may do whatever the team wants them to.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor