Any of those problems are community based, and also - the team can choose what their community is (local, regional, nation, etc.). I asked something simial and received the response from VADCFLL. My team is researching their topic on-line and locating experts in the field - sending emails to ask for their advice, and hoping they can get several leads that pan out.

Hope this helps!

Anne Moore, M.Ed.
Secondary Gifted Resource Teacher
ACA & Dual Enrollment Coordinator

PAEMST, 2013
PIAEE, 2015

 Apple Teacher

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill