Srini,

There are no hard boundaries for Innovation project. The Innovation project should relate to the theme and follow the broad guidelines in the challenge guide:

The topics of pollution and traffic related to the theme.

Sharing is defined in the Rubrics. All teams are judged against the official rubrics. The rubric defines outlines what is defined as Beginning, Developing, Accomplished and Exemplary. If a team does not share, they may receive a ND. If they only shared with family/friends, they would be receive “Beginning”

Thanks,

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Head Judge