Hi everyone,
I have been out of coaching for a couple of years.  Yesterday, the kit arrived and in unrolling the mat, it does not fit the table.  Is this a new size for the mat/board?  Is anyone altering their board or adding a board at the edge of the mat?  Feel like I have missed something.

Also, I thought an engineering notebook and/or guide would be included.  Is this an add-on to order or should it be included in the kit?

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks!
Anne Moore, M.Ed.
Secondary Gifted Resource Teacher
ACA & Dual Enrollment Coordinator

PAEMST, 2013
PIAEE, 2015

 Apple Teacher

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill