FLL has the following information linked at the Challenge webpage for US and Canadian teams:

As you probably have noticed, there are some discrepancies between the Team Meeting Guides and Engineering Notebooks you received with your Challenge materials or will receive shortly. This is an unfortunate error in our printing process, and we apologize for the confusion. We do have a solution that we believe makes it as easy as possible for you to move ahead with your team and make the most of the new guided program materials:

If you have questions, please reach out to [log in to unmask].  We want to ensure that every team has an excellent experience this season.

Again, we apologize for this mistake. It just goes to show that the problem-solving skills the kids are developing come in handy in the workplace.

With high fives and admiration,

FIRST® LEGO® League