I, too would be interested in SW VA workshops.  We are located in Abingdon, VA.

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 9:13 AM Tamra Oliver <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
These programing sessions sound amazing! Are there any similar workshops closer to southwest Virginia?

Tamra Oliver
Resource Teacher for Gifted, CES
Virginia State Region 7 Teacher of the Year 1998
National Board Certified Teacher 2001