Hi Jon,

Did you receive EV3 kit? I  also received same stuff, Legos in one, books in the other and no EV3.

Thank you,
Yelena

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 10:49 PM Jon and Christina Grantham <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I ordered our robot and City Shaper materials from First. Soon after, two tracking numbers appeared on our dashboard. I assumed one was for the robot, and one was for the City Shaper stuff. Both however had City Shaper stuff (Legos in one, books in the other). I don't see any other tracking information on the dashboard. Is this normal?

I will try to contact First in the morning, but I am kind of worried as of tonight.

Jon Grantham