All,
The steps for the tournament selection process are correct as Chris listed them below.

If you have already started the registration through the VA-DC FLL system then you will go to https://vadcfll.cisat.jmu.edu/db/teamlogin.aspx and log in.
- Manager Options -> View or Edit Team Registration Information -> View Tournaments ->
- At this point there will be the option to select a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice (that set of options won't appear until tomorrow morning at 10 when we turn it on)

If you have not already started a VA-DC FLL registration, please go to https://vadcfll.cisat.jmu.edu/db/newaccount.aspx (if you need to create a new account) and as you walk through the process (entering team info and team member info), it will automatically take you to the tournament preference page once the other info is added (again, only if it's after 10 am tomorrow).

Thanks,
Karen

Karen Berger
VA-DC FLL Regional Tournament Coordinator

---- On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 06:14:52 -0400 SUBSCRIBE VADCFLL-L Chris Hayes <[log in to unmask]> wrote ----

Starting tomorrow, how do we navigate to select our team's tournament preferences?

Is it: Manger Options -> View or Edit Team Registration Information -> View Tournaments -> Tournament Preferences? Will "Tournament Preferences" be a link starting tomorrow?