A final friendly reminder to RSVP for this Saturday's event. This is NOT a
scrimmage. All team skill levels are welcome. No matter how far behind you
think your team is, you should consider coming. In fact, the farther behind
you think you are, the better! But we also need senior teams and teams that
feel like they are on track to help the junior teams.

Bring your robot and any other equipment you might need. We will have staff
from the three Hampton Roads regional tournaments, and we are expecting
some civil engineers and personnel from local city planning offices.

Team members, coaches and parents are all welcome. The event is this
Saturday, the 12th, from 10:00 to 12:00, at the Norfolk Collegiate
Middle School

Norfolk Collegiate middle school
7336 Granby St, Norfolk.

Please RSVP by 3:00PM today by emailing Claire Fornsel at