Thank you! Steve.
that helps a lot.
on the same thread, by reading the rule, my understanding is that the
following picture shows a total of 30 points.
[image: IMG_6188.jpg]

what about the building ending in the following position? the top tan
building sits on top of the bottom three building. Is it total of 50 points
or 40 points?

Thanks!
Frank
[image: IMG_6189.jpg]