Hello all,

Are you a 1st or 2nd year team?  Could your team use a little extra help this season?  Would you like a little extra meeting time?  Want to pick the brain of some other teams?

RoboLoCo (FRC#5338) and the LEGOnauts (FLL#1461) will be hosting a series of hands-on working sessions to help teams prepare for the upcoming November tournaments.  We'll provide a space for teams to work, resources and guidance to help teams move forward with any challenges they may be having, and an opportunity for teams to share their projects and get some feedback.

The format will be open and consist of numerous work-spaces where teams can work and collaborate.  Members from RoboLoCo and the LEGOnauts will be roaming the room to assist in areas where your team may need help (robot, project, core values, and even coaching) .  They may not have the answers, but they might be able to point you in the right direction or simply be a sounding board for your ideas.  You'll also be able to work with and get to know the other teams there as well!

If this is something you're interested in, please fill out the sign-up form.  Space is limited, and we'll close out registration when we reach capacity.

Sign-Up Form

When:  October 10th, 17th, and 24th from 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Location:  The Academies of Loudoun (42075 Loudoun Academy Drive, Leesburg, VA 20175)
Questions:  [log in to unmask]

We look forward to seeing you there!
RoboLoCo and the LEGOnauts

Note:  To reach as many teams as possible, we're asking each team to limit attendance to 5 participants.  With limited space available, having a team with 10 team members and 3 coaches attending would reduce the total number of teams we can effectively reach.  Reservations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.