Good Afternoon
Can some please clarify the registration fees? We have paid fees to FLL
Nationals. Then I see fees for VA/DC. Will these cover us for the local
tournaments we are pursuing in DC (specifically McKinley Tech)?
Best regards
Dr. E

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to

--
*Dr. Michaela Amoo,  Dr. Aprille Ericsson, Dr. Allison Hill, Dr. Kimberly
Jones, Malene Lawrence, Michele Smith,  Advisors*

National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)

Like, Follow & Share DMV NSBE, Jr on  Facebook
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_DynamicMathematicalVisionaries_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=KRIRaOkFkqW5NQbx-zlsYPZ4d0zyrtst03sCkji_I84&s=pjC6ddvthSCWatLkl2qoleMkS4t2LO2BEM9KWkNArpU&e=> | Linked In
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__linkedin.com_in_dmv-2Dnsbe-2Djr-2Dat-2Dhoward-2Duniversity-2D954524184&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=KRIRaOkFkqW5NQbx-zlsYPZ4d0zyrtst03sCkji_I84&s=rcTBIpVjOxp2gOLT8PGuOHp4t2p8hRqhq5qF2GSGu2A&e=> |
YouTube <https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.youtube.com_user_NSBETV&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=KRIRaOkFkqW5NQbx-zlsYPZ4d0zyrtst03sCkji_I84&s=1_5MynsXh0GuHMwm87JpfeS1w0jsOde_5BnyroNlN34&e=> | Instagram
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.instagram.com_dmvnsbejr-23&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=KRIRaOkFkqW5NQbx-zlsYPZ4d0zyrtst03sCkji_I84&s=Peb3hPUOiX9V4ee7QDORaQ1fG2k_H5jzbh5Xwn20NFA&e=>

*NSBE's mission is to increase the number of culturally responsible Black
engineers who excel academically, succeed professionally and positively
impact the community.*