Elizabeth

Please have the kids checkout programming at :

http://ev3lessons.com

This is where I asked my team to refer to.

Thanks
Amit

On Fri, Oct 18, 2019, 9:32 AM Elizabeth Kappus <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi,
Mention was made of a webinar that will answer my question. Is this going to be on the facebook group or someplace else? I am not able to access Facebook at school. Also, my team is just learning the coding and the answer to my questions is especially important to how they program the robot for distance. I am sorry if I am not patient.