Hello Virginia/ DC FIRST LEGO League community,

As we enter the 2019 City Shaper season, we are excited to announce our Virginia/DC FIRST LEGO League tournament rules and guidelines.  It is important to note that this includes changes in the tournament advancement policy, the Robot Design Judging room, and rubric updates.

These policies have been attached to this email but can also be found at:

https://va-dcfll.org/va-dc-rules-and-guidelines/

We invite you to join us for a Coaches Workshop Webinar that specifically addresses these policies and changes on Wednesday, October 16th from 7pm to 8pm.  You can register for that here.

Please DO NOT post questions to the Listserv.  We are hoping to decrease clutter in your email inboxes and answer questions in an efficient and concise manner.

Until then, please direct all questions to this form.  We will be answering these questions during the webinar, publishing Frequently Asked Questions to our website, and sending them out on the Listserv.

If you cannot virtually attend the webinar, it will be recorded and published on our website as well as sent out on the Listserv.

Questions regarding the webinar can be directed to [log in to unmask]

Thank you,
VA/DC Regional Planning Committee

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/540aebd6fb107296a71203826/images/876fde2b-bb3e-4d7e-9b93-a55363a52096.png