We are following the suggestion sessions in the Team Meeting Guide. We are planning to do session 2 today. I had two questions.

1) Should I prepare the Mindstorms EV3 set ahead of time? We were thinking of letting the kids be the ones to "unbox" it, but I worry about the setup time taking away from the lesson.

2) I am confused about Group 2 doing Lesson 1, Group 1 doing Lesson 2, etc. It seems like that would end up with the kids in different groups learning different information. How is that supposed to work?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jon Grantham