1. The statement in the CIty Shaper Challenge document is about as concise as you can get:

In the Innovation Project, your team will:
• Identify a problem with a building or public space in your community.
• Design a solution.
• Share your solution with others and then refine it.
At official events, your team will present your Project, including the problem, your solution, and how you shared it, in a 5-minute presentation.

  You can look at your Team Meeting Guide, the Engineering Notebook, and the rubrics to get a better idea of what the judges will be looking for.  Overall, this is a very open-ended Innovation Project.

2.  AV Aids
This is my 2 cents worth, but my role is to talk about the Robot Game, and not judging.

Steve