Hi All...

Just a reminder that the The Ruling Robot Falcons are hosting their 5th annual Cooperation Day next Saturday, November 2nd from 9-11am. We will be going through judging sessions, practicing robot runs, and sharing our project presentations. Robot Design judging rooms are different this year, so we will help teams think through their work and create an executive summary for this judging room.

Teams are welcome to present their project, but this is optional.

Please see attached flyer. To register, please contact Amy Nichols at [log in to unmask]

We hope everyone's season is going well! Thanks so much!
Amy Nichols
The Ruling Robot Falcons
The Magically Energized Lightning Waffle Bunnies