And….we’re closed! Give us some time to sort out the top responses, but we definitely have more teams registered than the 8 we can field.

Karen

On Oct 1, 2019, at 5:57 PM, Michael Kim <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello 2019 FLL Coaches!

Nova Labs Robotics and Qualcomm ThinkaBit Labs are proud to announce a mock tournament for this year's FLL season.  This is a low-pressure tournament designed  to offer teams a chance to go through the entire tournament process BEFORE your tournament.  We will simulate the exact tournament experience by having each teams do the following:
- Setup in an unfamiliar environment
- Robot Game (several runs)
- Judging (Core Values, Robot Design, Research Project)

The teams get to practice their robot game in tournament-like environments, as well as receive written feedback from judges.

The tournament is limited to 8 teams, so sign up as soon as you can.

Date:  Saturday, October 26, 2019
Time:  Approximately 8AM to 2PM.  Final times will be released once we lock down the final number of teams.
Location: Qualcomm Thinkabit Labs, 7054 Haycock Rd., Falls Church, VA 22043
Cost: !!FREE!!

If you are interested in volunteering, you can contact me and I can get you connected to our volunteer team.

Michael Kim
Nova Labs Robotics