Good afternoon,

Good luck to those who have yet to complete their regional tournament.  May
you have as much fun and excitement as we did last weekend.

Our FLL team completed the season last weekend.  We have four 6th graders
who will be attending Kilmer Middle School next year.  I'm looking for
Kilmer affiliated team contacts for both FLL and FTC that may need new team
members for the 2020-2021 season.  It looks as if two of my team wish to
transition to FTC, and I suspect the other two will want to be on either a
FLL or FTC team affiliated with their middle school.  Thanks in advance for
your help.

Cheers!!
-trent benisch