I have given the kit to the Technology teacher for use with her robotics
unit with 3rd/4th grade students. When she is finished, we have
disassembled the models to use for attachment pieces in future years. We
now have a large collection of pieces for use, which is great for a team
of 10 like I had this year. I don't know what we will do with future
sets, as we now have enough pieces and no enough storage space to
continue to collect more.