There was another rules update yesterday (there should be a notification system for this!)
https://firstinspiresst01.blob.core.windows.net/fll/2020/city-shaper-challenge-updates.pdf

RG26 - EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE GAME SUPPORT
Robot Game Support is only able to provide fast and reliable answers to direct questions which are focused on particular text or graphics from the Field Setup, Missions, Rules, or these Updates.

The more a team’s email is focused on descriptions, pictures, or videos of someone’s Field, or event, or something they saw or heard, the slower and less reliable our answer is likely to be. In fact, it is usually inappropriate or even impossible for us to try to:
---study or interpret stories, photos, attachments, or links in emails from teams
---score situations we did not or can not see in person
---explain or second guess decisions other people made, after the fact, when we weren’t there
We respond to all emails, but your understanding and cooperation here will help everyone.

RG25 - M12 STABILIZERS
Be sure all forms of Equipment are no longer touching any of your M12 Stacks at the end of the Match…
---M12 says Stacks need to be Independent for their HEIGHT / Levels to score.
---Rule 33 defines “Independent” as not touching any Equipment.
---Rule 2 makes it clear that frames for stabilizing your M12 Stacks are Equipment.

If this is a surprise to you, have a fresh look at the other Missions to see where else the word “Independent” is important.