https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__va-2Ddcfll.org_va-2Ddc-2Drules-2Dand-2Dguidelines_&d=DwIFAw&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=rCtrzitM7YpDXGXoOClAOTaIshVCYbXQ5DOhPwoqVw4&s=q0SnbwHLtPFL76_GZcvwpdrczLpF4UV7uwjSd4sX7AU&e=

------ Original message------
From: DEEPA GUDAVALLI
Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2019 12:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask];
Subject:Re: [VADCFLL-L] What to bring Where

External Email Advisory
This message originated outside the Chesapeake Public Schools network.
Use caution when opening attachments, clicking links, and/or responding to requests for information.

Hi Scott,

May I know where can I get the link to enter Team Information .I mean Team Information sheet.
Can you please provide me the link.

Thanks
LegoLeaders