That is our interpretation also!

*Anne Moore, M.Ed.*
Secondary Gifted Resource Teacher
ACA & Dual Enrollment Coordinator

*PAEMST, 2013*
*PIAEE, 2015*

* Apple Teacher*

*"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue
that counts." *
*Winston Churchill*

Goochland High School (804) 556-5322
Blog: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__goochland.schoology.com_user_12043773_blog&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=op1_FWsawmusIirs93vDiDXVr3CZ8A8_nN-CMJFeUxI&s=3e-psctEvgFN3Ly3_S6iHpVY9KR3xXMT9S-grU1pT1A&e=
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> *email
contact preferred

>>> https://listserv.jmu.edu/archives/vadcfll-announcements-l.html to