Can someone please take my email off this list. I've tried multiple times and I can't seem to stop receiving emails

Get Outlook for Android

From: First Lego League in Virginia and DC <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Mandy Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 9:33:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Scores from last weekend

For scoring these scores, are we adding + 60 to the score if there are no touch penalties?  + 15 for the stationary white building?  Is this essentially an automatic 75 points for teams if the robot never makes it out of launch (or automatic 80 points if it fits in the small inspection area), and is this what is making the scores so high this year?  I've never seen scores this high at regional tournaments is why I ask.

Mandy Wilson
Coach of Team Piheads