My team is going to competition tomorrow.  One of my team members cannot
attend last minute but I have an alternate.  Is it too late to get him
registered?  IF I can what do I Need to do?

I have had so many of my team members sick this week :(

Thank you for any advice/information you can share.

*Anne Moore, M.Ed.*
Secondary Gifted Resource Teacher
ACA & Dual Enrollment Coordinator

*PAEMST, 2013*
*PIAEE, 2015*

* Apple Teacher*

*"Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue
that counts." *
*Winston Churchill*

Goochland High School (804) 556-5322
Blog: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__goochland.schoology.com_user_12043773_blog&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=k6Oa5GxfBPFMgGjb2r5QIoEOeBZs9xbNIpA0kLw_kFQ&m=nSbJvKqasrwG2tmMPvuhXJQLq-KpeIjKkKfUBOhUG3A&s=XubnUa1tGLnaoiX_EU9iKEtR1rJHJeXVWnuU2wD7eD8&e=
Email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> *email
contact preferred