VA-DC followings the rules and guidelines defined by FIRST LEGO League. You would need to contact FIRST at [log in to unmask]

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Animesh Gupta <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 7:15 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [VADCFLL-L] Robot programming

Hello,

What is the process to request a change to the robot design and robot programming judging criteria.

I would like to request a live mission that would test robot design and coding within 30 minutes to validate programming skills.

Just want reinvigorate the true spirit of robot design and programming and make it a fair skill assessment.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my typos.