Hi,

Can you please help answer these two questions?
1. Mission 12 & Mission 5 - The instructions mention that the stack and the unit be "independent." Our team had a question about its interpretation. If the units are held together by a) other Legos, or b) a Lego rubber-band, or c) like a structure to keep them in place will that be in violation of the independent definition?
2. Attachment on board - If the robot completes a mission and detaches the attachment on the board will that be a violation? (Assuming this does specifically violate any other mission requirement).

I appreciate all the conversation on this listserv, a very helpful tool for our team.

Regards,
Vinay Surabhi
Team Excalibots