Vinay,

Here is what the game guide says regarding your two questions.

1. You ask about using rubbers or other methods to hold mission model together to score on missions 5 and 12. In order to answer your question we need to first look at independence. At paragraph 33 we are told “INDEPENDENT – Not touching any equipment.”  At paragraph 02. EQUIPMENT is defined as “This is anything you bring to a Match for Mission-related activity, including the Robot.” Since rubbers and other Legos would equipment they would violate the definition of independence.

2. For your second question you ask about an attachments I assume you are referring to that the mission models. At paragraph  31 FIELD DAMAGE – “If the Robot separates Dual Lock or breaks a Mission Model and clearly benefits from the damage, Missions benefitting will not score.” Based on what you describe you would in violation of this rule.

Sent from my iPhone