It is okay for the robot to leave Equipment and Cargo out in the Field. Anything that the robot leaves/strands stays where it is unless the robot moves it later. Steve ScherrVirginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor---- On Sun, 03 Nov 2019 09:02:02 -0500  Vinay Surabhi<[log in to unmask]> wrote ----Sandy,Thank you.For my second question I'm referring to an attachment (built by the team) of the robot that it is seperating from. For example I have a big lever attached to the robot that is used to complete mission x and then the lever is seperated by a mechanism on the robot and left on the board before moving on to the next mission. Is this ok?Vinay.