Ben from Panda Cubs asks about pushing a button on the Robot multiple times
in the Launch Area.

In his example, pushing the button the first time does not make the robot
GO, so it isn't a Launch (Rule 08), and the second push isn't an
Interruption, since the Robot wasn't Launched (Rule 09).

The second button push makes the robot GO, so it is the actual Launch of
the robot.

 As a referee, I've definitely seen Technicians appear to push a button and
nothing happens, so the Technician pushes the button again and the robot
starts moving.  Referees will keep waiting until the robot moves. We can't
assume anything, because we don't know what sequence of buttons the team
needs to press to start the robot on its way.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor