I am saddened that *FIRST *FLL has a mission that will encourage collision
and conflict.  I was shocked when I fully understood the ramifications of
this mission.  What happened to collaboration? What happened to “Gracious
Professionalism & Coopertition”?  I believe there is enough conflict in the
world.
Peggy Morgan
*Walker-Jones EC *
*Washington, D.C.*