Karen, I can't thank you enough for what you do for FLL in Virginia. I know the hours that you put in are stressful, but I also know that you feel like there's no way you're NOT doing it, because it is worth it.

We are very fortunate to have you, and I very much look forward to seeing you at the tournaments this year!

Thanks, again :)

Skip