I have a more quick question regarding rules:

"run robots" allocated time is 150 seconds as in past. Only two kids are allowed at the table at a time.
My team is planning to switch kids between mission runs so everybody gets chance to participate.

Please advise if our understanding is correct.

Rajesh Shah
Coach - Raining Robots