> Rule 26 says: Do store all your Equipment and anything the Robot brings to Home in Home.
> Does that mean even after we are done with a certain attachment, we should keep it in the Home until the game is over?

Yes, if you take an attachment off the Robot, then you should store it in Home until you need it again or the Match is over.
If the Technicians are holding something, that counts as being in Home.
Otherwise, there is no place off the table where your Team is allowed to store Equipment.

Rule 26 says: Do store all your Equipment and anything the Robot brings to Home in Home.

> Does that mean even after we are done with a certain attachment, we should keep it in the Home until the game is over?
No, the only time a Precision Token is removed is when you Interrupt the Robot and it is not completely in Home (see Rule 27).  Note:  Once the Match ends, no changes are made, so turning off the Robot then is okay.

Steve Scherr
Virginia-DC FLL Referee Advisor

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 6:57 AM Leyla Nazhand-Ali <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear all,

Apologies If this has been answered before.

Rule 26 says: Do store all your Equipment and anything the Robot brings to Home in Home.

Does that mean even after we are done with a certain attachment, we should keep it in the Home until the game is over?

My second question: Do we lose precision points if the robot is neither on the elevated structure, nor Home at the end of the game?

Thanks,
Leyla