The defined format is one possible format. All teams are judged against the rubric, not the design of their materials.

Scott

From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Thomas West <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, November 11, 2019 at 1:26 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [VADCFLL-L] Using Backside of Tri-Fold Poster Board

Would it matter if we did not use that exact format for the Core Values poster?

On Mon, Nov 11, 2019, 9:38 AM Scott Rakestraw <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Are you referring to the Core Values poster?

Here is FIRST guidance on the poster. FIRST does not explicitly give guidance on front and back.

One possible format is shown below. The overall size of the poster should be no more than the measurements shown, and it may be smaller, especially if required for travel needs. The poster may be rolled or assembled on site.

For VA-DC, the Core Values poster is optional and  a team has one minute to present it. It should follow the format defined by FIRST. I will verify with FIRST but my reading is one-side of content.

Scott Rakestraw

VA-DC Judge Advisor