If we push another white unit completely in the white circle, along with the white unit already on the field, do we get 10 points color matching for each unit? In other words color matching for the 10 already on the field and 10 for the unit we push out into the white circle. Then, 5 points each for one level.

If we do not push anything into the circle and get the 15 points, do we also get the additional five points awarded if our equipment fits into the small inspection area? So, a total of 20 points if we do nothing.

Sent from my iPhone